Who’s your classy kind of guy? Your husband, boyfriend, son, dad, father-in-law, uncle, nephew, or your friend, or all of the above? Whoever he is, he’s sure to love this treat box for Valentine’s Day. It’s masculine, and it says you care. Here are the details on how to make your own treat box for your classy kind of guy!
PREP for Classy Kind of Guy:
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock to 3” X 4”.
- Cut a piece of the True Gentleman Designer Series Paper as follows: 1-1/2” X 12” strip of the plaid pattern, 4” X 4” piece of the Night of Navy paper with dashed lines
- Trim a piece of Night of Navy 3/8“ Corduroy Ribbon to approximately 4” long.
INSTRUCTIONS for Classy Kind of Guy:
- Assemble the gable box per the directions provided in the package.
- Fold the 1-1/2” X 12” strip of True Gentleman Designer Series paper around the circumference of the box, lightly folding at the corners, then remove the strip and burnish the folds with your bone folder.
- Place Tear & Tape on the strip of DSP and adhere to the box. It will not meet in the middle, but other elements will cover the empty space.
- Punch two shapes using the Tailored Tag Punch, and adhere to the front of the box over the strip of plaid DSP, overlapping them in the center.
- Using Chocolate Chip ink, stamp the “To A Classy Kind of Guy” sentiment on the piece of Very Vanilla Thick cardstock.
- Using Crushed Curry ink, stamp the striped heart on the Very Vanilla thick cardstock.
- Punch out the sentiment with the Tailored Tag punch.
- Fussy cut the heart using Paper Snips or cut them out with the matching framelit from the Sweet & Sassy Framelits.
- Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals to the backs of the heart and the punched sentiment, and adhere them to the center front of the box, with the heart on the upper left of the sentiment.
- Tie the Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon into a knot and adhere to the heart with Mini Glue Dots.
- Add a Metallic Enamel Shape Heart to the right side of the stamped tag.