This sweet card is a breath of fresh air! Read on for step-by-step instructions:
- Fold the Whisper White Cardstock in half to create the card. Splash drops of Melon Mambo ink on the Whisper White card.
- Cut a 5-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper and adhere it to a 5-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Brushed Gold Cardstock. Adhere the Brushed Gold piece to the middle of the Whisper White card.
- Stamp “Oh, hello” on a Tea Lace Paper Doily with VersaMark ink. Cover the greeting with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set. Adhere the doily to the card.
- Tear off a piece of Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape and put it on the doily.
- Thread the Whisper White Baker’s Twine through the Vintage Faceted Designer Button and adhere the button to the doily.
- Stamp the gingham image in Daffodil Delight ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut it into three pieces and adhere them to the card.
Oh, Hello Stamp Set, Gingham Stampin’ Around Wheel, Brushed Gold Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad, VersaMark Pad, Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill, Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape