A lovely little card that kind of says it all — Live Laugh Love! Here’s how to make your own:
- Melon Mambo cardstock – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- Rich Razzleberry cardstock – 5-1/4” x 4”
- Whisper White cardstock – 4”x4”
- Painted with Love DSP – 5” x 3-3/4”, scrap for hearts
- Love Mini Tinsel – 7”
- Adhere the Painted with Love DSP to the Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
- Wrap the 7” tinsel around DSP and Rich Razzleberry cardstock and adhere to the back of the card with SNAIL adhesive.
- Adhere the Rich Razzleberry cardstock to the Melon Mambo card.
- Ink the Live Laugh Love stamp with Melon Mambo, before stamping on cardstock roll the edges of the stamp in the Rich Razzleberry. Stamp on the 4” Whisper White cardstock.
- Cut out heart with a heart framelit that frames the words nicely.
- Cut out 2 hearts using scrap pieces of the Painted with Love DSP with desired heart framelits.
- Adhere the DSP hearts to card using SNAIL adhesive.
- Adhere the Live Laugh Love heart to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.