The classic black and white combo gets a shot of color in this bright tropical greeting card with a ton of dimension and flair. The details are below…
1. Stamp grid image from Timeless Textures with Versarmark ink in upper third section of Basic Black card front.
2. Emboss with White Embossing Powder. Set aside.
3. Stamp leaf veins in Wild Wasabi classic ink on Wild Wasabi cardstock. Position leaf framelits over top and cut with Big Shot.
4. Cut flowers from Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and Pink Pirouette cardstock. Cut flower centers from Basic Black cardstock.
5. Cut Mint Macaron flower from the Botanical Gardens DSP.
6. Assemble flowers with multipurpose glue and pearls.
7. Attach flowers to card front with glue dots.
8. Stamp Whisper White cardstock with Mint Macaron ink and adhere with multipurpose glue to inside of card.